• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Devballs's Whitelist App.

Devballs

Dirt
In game name: Devballs
Location/Age:Michigan/16(17 soon! :D)
Previous Bans: None! :)
Referral: none
How I heard about Herocraft: I honestly don't entirely remember but i believe it was just the MC forum.
Have I voted: Not yet but I will once I join!
Do I agree to the EULA and ToS??: Of course!
Reason I should be accepted: I am a kind person and willing to help out in any way necessary. I also love RPG style games and in turn this server will make minecraft a lot more fun for me!
Special Key: HCD8
Additional Info: Well let's see... I play World of Warcraft, SWTOR, Xbox and Minecraft mainly. So if anyone wants to go play i'm down. :p My birthday is December 3rd (like i said above almost 17!). Uhh. I happen to be pretty excited about joining.! Sooo... I hope to see you guys in game!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Reviewing
In game name: Devballs
Location/Age:Michigan/16(17 soon! :D)
Previous Bans: None! :)
Referral: none
How I heard about Herocraft: I honestly don't entirely remember but i believe it was just the MC forum.
Have I voted: Not yet but I will once I join!
Do I agree to the EULA and ToS??: Of course!
Reason I should be accepted: I am a kind person and willing to help out in any way necessary. I also love RPG style games and in turn this server will make minecraft a lot more fun for me!
Special Key: HCD8
Additional Info: Well let's see... I play World of Warcraft, SWTOR, Xbox and Minecraft mainly. So if anyone wants to go play i'm down. :p My birthday is December 3rd (like i said above almost 17!). Uhh. I happen to be pretty excited about joining.! Sooo... I hope to see you guys in game!
[DOUBLEPOST=1351648607,1351648437][/DOUBLEPOST]Well everything looks good :). Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your inbox!

Angyles can you please change his name? Thanks!