• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dev notes - 4.86 to 4.90

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Let's see how much this sparks interest in the Black Market - Hopefully the trade of Bastion shall be as bustling as much as Dragongarde!
I still haven't seen a shop in there, and honestly I think it is a lost cause. It came out too late in the map, and there was nothing desirable about it. Now that a fix is being attempted, there are already known, established shops that people go to.
The plots are too small, and besides location, you have no way to attract people to your shop. In DG the shops were just big enough to completely decorate the inside and fill with tons of chests, which I did with two of mine. I like to think that my lava windows helped bring in customers.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I still haven't seen a shop in there, and honestly I think it is a lost cause. It came out too late in the map, and there was nothing desirable about it. Now that a fix is being attempted, there are already known, established shops that people go to.
The plots are too small, and besides location, you have no way to attract people to your shop. In DG the shops were just big enough to completely decorate the inside and fill with tons of chests, which I did with two of mine. I like to think that my lava windows helped bring in customers.
It's good to have this kind of info - and we appreciate the feedback!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Coming this Friday @ 4PM along with Patch 4.90
  • Increase map size by 200R for Bastion
  • Increase map size by 400R for Forgelight
  • Increase map size by 300R for Warshard
  • Increased town cap to 40 (9 or so more town slots!)
Heralds | Guides | Moderators | Admins

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Coming this Friday @ 4PM along with Patch 4.90
  • Increase map size by 200R for Bastion
  • Increase map size by 400R for Forgelight
  • Increase map size by 300R for Warshard
  • Increased town cap to 40 (9 or so more town slots!)
Heralds | Guides | Moderators | Admins
Hype incoming to a Facebook near you!