• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Derkman's Application

derkman

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Derkman
  2. Location & Age: Wisconsin, USA. 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): One because of a bug where I jumped and the server messed up and thought I was flying. No actual bans due to griefing, disrespecting staff, actually flying, etc.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have played on a number of other role playing servers, though they were somewhat dingy and not exactly what I was hoping for. Considering the hype of Herocraft I feel it would be a perfect fit for me. On all servers I have been on I always am somewhat "known" as being helpful and such. For example, I have helped a few builders on the Yogscast server. I have also been a moderator on around 5 different servers as of now. Only one is still active as of now sadly. On 2 of those servers I was actually called the owners favorite mod. Though let me specify that none of those 5 servers were role playing servers. I have only played on role playing servers as a normal player. I also read through the wiki about rules and the specific server mods.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: One of my friends who plays Minecraft is white-listed on your server and he said I would enjoy it since I am a role playing fan.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: Here are just 2 videos I made a while back showing some things I have made. The Mars one was made by me and some friends without using cuboid. All we did was spawn the items. I was the one who did the glass on the top. That took many hours. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMyBblzklD8 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5r0ovEAdlE .

derkman

Dirt
The reason why the referral part is not filled out is because I could not remember the IGN of my friend who is white-listed on the server. He is the one I talked about in the How did you hear about Herocraft section.