• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Demosiris's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demosiris

Gold
In-game name: Demosiris
Location & Age: Maryland, 12 (Very mature)
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): These are some bans; Shattered Serenity, I have some other ones in mcbans and for some reason I got 0/10 rep. I had 8.5/10 the next day I had 0 for nothing.
Referral(s):
Reason you should be accepted: I read the wiki. I am in love with the heroes plugin. I can tell my friends about this server (already have like 2 or 3 people that might join. I love Hardcore-PvP servers
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> here): I did in my last application (over a year ago) but i can't vote now because I already use my vote.
Special Key: HCD9
Additional Info: I love to play MineCraft. I play alot of games. I have a skype for talking with :). I am a bit good with plugin commands and I love RPG-Style servers.

Demosiris

Gold
@applelove this isnt an alt. I only have one acc. Never an alt. Also those websites are for other game hacks like BF heroes, BFP4F, Cod, Bf3. Also apple I said in my app that I had some bans on mcban I even explained why I ahd 0 rep. All the truth. I never had an alt. How did u come up with the conclusion of an alt its the same account I used to post my first app which was denied i was just simply re-apply. so you are the "Faiilure"

Demosiris

Gold
Why do you have to come here and assume things. Minecraft doesn't have hacks. I just love a good Heroes plugin

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Firstly, Minecraft does have hacks. Also, I'll point out that you were 11 on your last application, 12 on this one and we don't accept anyone under 13. Good luck on another server and please, stop posting new applications.

Demosiris

Gold
well that is gay I don't understand why there is an age limit or atleast accept 12 y/o because not all people are the same.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Again, read the terms of use.
Users under the age of 13 cannot legally accept our ToS, and therefor cannot legally play on this server. Judging from your last comment, I think it is safe to say we are dodging a bullet here. Do not post further applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.