• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Defiler Ultimate Idea

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
I understand that Defiler's new ultimate, called DoomRitual is a temporary skill. I also know that the new skill could possibly be a new summon for the class, and I wanted to bring up a few of my ideas for the skill.

To begin, I think it's obvious that the summon should clearly be undead of sorts. I also don't want the skill to be broken, but I want to to be strong like the other ultimate skills. Each other ultimate skill (except Druid, I think) is a game changer in pvp. I think this summon should do that.

The beef if the skill: The skill should summon two undead of one type, possibly skeletons, or zombies (or even one pigzombie). These mobs, depending on their type (zombie, skeleton) should have certain types of armor. Zombies would spawn with iron swords, armor, and a gold helmet. Skeletons would spawn with leather armor, etc. No random enchants for the mobs due to the idea of RNG causing a win, just normal old armor and weapons.

The cost: Due to the fact that with this skill you get two mobs that fight for you, it should be somewhat costly to cast. No reagents, but something like 200 mana. Or better yet, what I think it should be (as per someone else's idea) it should drain mana. The mobs don't expire but as long as you have them your mana regen is lowered until they die. When they die, they each take 100 mana away. It costs 130 mana to cast the skill initially, and takes 30 mana every tick to keep the zombies/skeletons alive and if you run out of mana, they die. It would have a 2 second warm up, and a 2 minute long cool down. If you try to summon another set after summoning one, then the two previous ones will die.

Obviously, I'm no balancing expert, and I haven't really played other classes. I know that certain classes would easily counter this, whereas others may struggle to fight it. I think it should be two mobs because it adds more pressure. If it has to be one mob, it needs to be a faster mob, not a zombie or skeleton (unless they're potion buffed). A pigzombie would be a great advocate for this because of their chase speed.

Tell me what you think.

This was written via a mobile device, so there might be some errors.