• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Deaths3n3my2's Whitelist Application

I am mostly a Single player and occasional Mod user on Minecraft, while looking for an RPG skills mod, this server came up in the search results and I'm would really like to give it a try. In this application, I state that my age is 16, though my profile has my age at 24, born on October 1st 1990, the reason for this contradiction is that I did not realize until after i entered it that an accurate age is required. 10-1-90 is the birth date i usually enter in forms like this, it is correct in all but the year, which is actually 1997. I generally try not to provide my real age, however I can see that is necessary in this case. I ask that the contradicting ages not be held against me after explaining the reason. I give my thanks to whoever is taking the time to read this request for access.
-Deaths3n3my2

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: deaths3n3my2
  2. Location & Age: Fairfield CT, USA 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: none that i am aware of
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCd12}
I am mostly a Single player and occasional Mod user on Minecraft, while looking for an RPG skills mod, this server came up in the search results and I'm would really like to give it a try. In this application, I state that my age is 16, though my profile has my age at 24, born on October 1st 1990, the reason for this contradiction is that I did not realize until after i entered it that an accurate age is required. 10-1-90 is the birth date i usually enter in forms like this, it is correct in all but the year, which is actually 1997. I generally try not to provide my real age, however I can see that is necessary in this case. I ask that the contradicting ages not be held against me after explaining the reason. I give my thanks to whoever is taking the time to read this request for access.
-Deaths3n3my2
Reviewing