• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DeathHawk591's Application (UPDATED)

1. In-game name: DeathHawk591
  2. Location & Age: Springfield, Missouri, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Watter_Bottle (Valhalor)
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I like Minecraft and the whole idea of being able to level up and obtain items and be in towns just makes Minecraft seem like a whole different game. Minecraft is already fun as is, and if I'm in Herocraft it seems even 10x better! :D
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Saw one of my friends play it (Watter_Bottle)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: I am 14, I like playing ALL types of MMO's/RPG's, I play Runescape, WoW, Lots of games on Steam and many more on Xbox. I'm a cool dude and I think I'd be a great addition to the Herocraft community :p

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

1. In-game name: deathhawk591
  2. Location & Age:USA, Missouri, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s):Watter_Bottle
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy MMORPG's, playing Minecraft with friends, and relatives. I also enjoy helping others out. I would greatly appreciate the honor to be involved in HeroCraft and join its community. I've played RPG's for many years and I've always wanted to try out one for Minecraft because I think it would be fun and interesting to have classes and abilities in a game that is normally a builder. Herocraft is a one of kind Minecraft server and I would love to join..
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend told me about it.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info:I have a microphone, I am very mature for my age and am experienced when it comes to Minecraft building & MMORPGS in general, I can use TeamSpeak/Ventrilo/Skype for voice chatting, or I am willing to download another program if needed.