• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Death message plugin

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
I feel like plain white death messages are boring and I think it would be very nice to have some cool colors and other additions.

This plugin could work with some config work, though it costs $5

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/deathmessages.11990/

Even if you can just without a plugin change the color of the death messages to red or something would be nice so that they stand out.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
As bloodmage, everytime I kill someone with any of my skills, it just says they died, and doesn't even credit me. We could at least use a plugin that puts in death messages that work with heroes.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Odd, sometimes it credits. I got credit for Ice dying to fall damage, but not for killing someone with my sword.
Either way, an update to our death messages would be nice.

PewPewPewLasers

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Agreed entirely, was there any reason the old plugin was removed? As weird as it sounds seeing the PvP messages pop out in chat is something that really makes killing people satisfying, I don't think having it in the game hurts anyone and it is something that definitely adds to the experience. +1 for sure

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Jeffery challenged Harold to a round of fisticuffs, and was given what-for!

My favorite old death message, could we possible bring these back?