• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DeadsnowFlakes ReCreated App.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-game name: deadsnowflake
  2. Location & Age: SanDiego, CA 24
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I Believe 1 Mcban For Greifing, Nyancraft Ban For Spamming Accidentally >.>, and SavageRealms Ban Because Hung Over Fur Ball Hates Me... and I Disrespected Him and Messaged Him "Fuck You" For Spamming me With FireBalls.
  4. Referral(s): Malimbar96, Ajkattz, and Mkeness
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I Love PvP And Have Used the Hero Plugin Before, Its an Amazing Plugin But There are no Good Servers That have the Plugin. So I would Love to join a good Mature community With this Plugin. Also I Heard that This server Had Balanced PvP. All servers I have been on have ALWAYS Had unbalanced PvP. So I was Hoping to find a Good PvP Community. Also I wanted to add I have heard This server was just amazing in total so I Wanted to apply
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Malimbar96 Told me about this server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I have. Plenty Of Times.
  8. Additional Info: None.
Sorry For Not Posting About My other Bans. I Forgot I had Those.

Status
Not open for further replies.