• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Deadrox Application

RillianZ

Dirt
In-game name: Deadrox
Location & Age: Norway, Drammen Age: 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was playing with some friends and we kinda screwed up and we regret.
Referral(s): EtKenn
Reason you should be accepted: Ive Been Playing Minecraft a long time and i have friends playing here and im a very big fan of pvp and survival.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: EtKenn Told Me About It.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
Additional Info: Ive been playing for a long time and i love building big structures and help peapole out with their project.

RillianZ

Dirt
I found this ban on you. What is this all about? Tell me what happened.

RillianZ
It Where the first server ive played on the Owner
is my halfbrother Jan Arne Olafsen He Lives In Svelvik And i Lives in Drammen We got diffrent moms and when he started abusing i got very mad he used /kill because i pvp and raided ppl when it is allowed and then i told him i wont play on his server anymore and then he banned me

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmmmm, ok. I will accept this ban was a mistake/argument or whatever.. But your application is still not up to standard.

Give me more reason to accept you. What are you good at in minecraft? What can you give to the Herocraft community? What do you intend on doing on Herocraft? etc...

Also for Additional Info, tell me more about YOURSELF. What other games do you like to play? What other hobbies do you have besides from gaming?

Reply to this thread to let me know when you have updated your original post!
RillianZ

RillianZ

Dirt
Hmmmm, ok. I will accept this ban was a mistake/argument or whatever.. But your application is still not up to standard.

Give me more reason to accept you. What are you good at in minecraft? What can you give to the Herocraft community? What do you intend on doing on Herocraft? etc...

Also for Additional Info, tell me more about YOURSELF. What other games do you like to play? What other hobbies do you have besides from gaming?

Reply to this thread to let me know when you have updated your original post!
RillianZ
I'm Good at pvp and i love to build practical structures. I'm planning to join my friend EtKEnn's town and then i will try to spec to the class Dreadknight. I will mine a lot to find gold that i can sell to earn some money.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3

RillianZ

Dirt
I Like To Play WorldOfWarcaft And Heroes Of Newerth. my hobbies besides gaming are Beeing with my friends, im training at Paintball and Motorcrossing.