• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WTS Davros_'s Engineering and Architecture Services

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
Hello there!

I'm going to begin offering a wide range of services centered around engineering and architecture. I will list some basic services and examples in this thread, but custom services are also available. Pricing and timeline will be based on demand and my availability/real-life obligations at the time.

Engineering Services

Piston Doors

Entrances that can be toggled open or closed using pistons.

Options: Hidden, Combination Lock, Player-Detection, Physical Lock (For protected regions)

Examples:
2x2 door with hidden switch, camouflaged to appear as natural terrain (video)
2x2 door with hidden switch, camouflaged as a hill, including extra pistons for realistic terrain (video)
2x1 door with hidden switch, disguised as a normal wall (video)

Pricing Estimate:
Starting at 200s

Automated Lighting

Lamps or popup-lights that can be manually or automatically toggled based on conditions like time of day, player proximity, player interaction, etc.

Options: Wireless (good for lamp posts/etc), popup/popout (piston moves block to reveal light), daylight sensor, player sensor, etc

Examples:
Coming soon

Pricing Estimate:
Starting at 50s per light

Player Traps

Pitfalls, crushing traps, lava traps, etc. designed to kill or maim unassuming players.

Examples:
Coming soon

Pricing Estimate:
Starting at 200s

Architecture Services

These services are difficult to categorize, so I will simply give examples of my builds accompanied by a quote for how much each would cost.

I specialize in organic, free-flowing builds that are highly detailed. I love integrating builds with the environment and natural terrain.

Large Home

CkbrEkS.jpg

[Album]

This large 3-story home occupies a cuboidal region of approximately 45x25x25 blocks, boasts 11 bedrooms, a large kitchen and dining room, and office, a library, several lounge areas, a storage room, glowstone lighting throughout, vaulted ceilings, and much more. It is comprised of an estimated 7500 individual blocks, and took 2-3 weeks to construct.

Quotes:
TBD

More Examples coming Soon

If you're interested in any of my services, please either leave a reply here, send me a private message on the forums, or contact me in-game.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Those prices for the house is way over priced, I wouldn't even consider paying 1k (if I was a architect) Don't get me wrong these builds are nice but you are better off going on youtube and watching a build a follow it step by step then spend 5k-7.5k

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
Those prices for the house is way over priced, I wouldn't even consider paying 1k (if I was a architect) Don't get me wrong these builds are nice but you are better off going on youtube and watching a build a follow it step by step then spend 5k-7.5k
Probably. I'm basing it off what I would be willing to do that amount of work for, not what it's necessarily worth. The album doesn't really convey the scale of that build very well, it took a long fucking time. If I spent that time working my actual real-life job instead of a build of that scale, I could afford to buy dozens of loot crate keys and sell them instead for way more.

Additionally, the service I listed is not for a copy of some youtube build. It's for a custom, one-of-a-kind creation that takes a ton of mental effort. If you hire someone to design a custom house for you in real life, of course you're going to pay excessively more than if you purchase a mass-produced cookie cutter home. This service isn't for people who can't afford it.

When I have time I'll update my post with examples of smaller builds that would be much more reasonable. For now I'm removing the quotes.

Last edited:

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Probably. I'm basing it off what I would be willing to do that amount of work for, not what it's necessarily worth. The album doesn't really convey the scale of that build very well, it took a long fucking time. If I spent that time working my actual real-life job instead of a build of that scale, I could afford to buy dozens of loot crate keys and sell them instead for way more.

Additionally, the service I listed is not for a copy of some youtube build. It's for a custom, one-of-a-kind creation that takes a ton of mental effort. If you hire someone to design a custom house for you in real life, of course you're going to pay excessively more than if you purchase a mass-produced cookie cutter home. This service isn't for people who can't afford it.

When I have time I'll update my post with examples of smaller builds that would be much more reasonable. For now I'm removing the quotes.
Thats the thing, when I tried to sell my architect service's no one gave a shit about how hard it was they would stick with their price. good luck anyways!