• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

darkulrich's whitelist application

Ulrich

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: Darkulrich
  2. Location & Age: Italy, Rome, 23
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I've been playing minecraft for quite long, but not much multiplayer. I really enjoy PvP, I'm usually quite good with stealth or healer classes in most games, even though I'm not too expert in PvP in minecraft. But afterall you have unic classes and gameplay, so I guess it isn't that important. I also really enjoy building and socializing, usually being very polite. Also, I read the rules and yeah, of course I'm going to follow them, otherwise I wouldn't be applying here to get banned as soon as I get in game :p
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I've been looking on minecraft forums and minestatus for a server that seemed to fit my playstyle. Herocraft seemed the most suiting.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I did :)
  8. Additional Info: I just love playing lots of games. I mostly like western RPGs, RTS and FPS games. Used to play quite a lot of MMORPGs, started with DAoC and D2 back in the day :) nowadays I don't have as much time as I had in the past, studying at university (I'm getting bachelor degree in chemistry soon), but I always find time to play some computer games between university and my girlfriend (who also plays minecraft sometimes :D). As I already said, also, I usually have a lot of patience, love playing with others and helping/collaborating for projects. I guess it's also because team work is part of the job of the chemist :p well I guess that's pretty much all. Hope to see you in game and keep up the good work!

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, you've been accepted! Please check your PMs.