• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DarkTakua's Whitelist Application

DarkTakua

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: DarkTakua
  2. Location & Age: 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love PvP and I would like to see how I like this server. I also like how the levels work and the pictures look awesome. I am also looking for a home for PvP, this looks like a good contender. I'm looking into donating, if this server is good.I will obey the rules so I don't waste the mod's time, I'm obidient, and I am very mature for my age. I can build great things if I really get into the game. I can also bring my PvP experience, because I have played on a few PvP servers with experienced PvP-ers.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends talking about this server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No but I will.
  8. Additional Info: Thanks for looking over my application! :)

DarkTakua

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: DarkTakua
  2. Location & Age: 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love PvP and I would like to see how I like this server. I also like how the levels work and the pictures look awesome. I am also looking for a home for PvP, this looks like a good contender. I'm looking into donating, if this server is good.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends talking about this server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No but I will.
  8. Additional Info: Thanks for looking over my application! :)

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
We don't really care if someone donates or not. Just because you donate, does not mean you can be a positive influence to the community. Please, better reasons.

DarkTakua

Glowing Redstone
I will obey the rules so I don't waste the mod's time, I'm obidient, and I am very mature for my age. I can build great things if I really get into the game. I can also bring my PvP experience, because I have played on a few PvP servers with experienced PvP-ers.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Edit that into your original post so it is easier for us to read and understand. What you wrote is fine, but for formality reasons, we'd like you to put it into your application

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Yes! Welcome to Herocraft! Check your PMs!

If I don't get on when MC.net gets back up, I probably fell asleep. If I don't get on, @GreekCrackShot whitelist him up.