• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DarkNoodle Application

DarkNoodle

Dirt
  1. In-game name: DarkNoodle
  2. Location & Age: Florida, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned off another server for spawn killing when another player had a /warp he was warping to inside my town. In my opinion there was no reason for him to be warping there so I killed him over and over.
  4. Referral(s): _RYO_
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have read through the rules. I know most commands for the plugins this server has and I was an active member on my last server forum. I enjoy pvp and I have experience with pvp on a large server. I use to own a town with 30+ people in it. I also of course like to build!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I first heard about it from someone that played on the server I played on and he ended up leaving that server for this one. Then one day I got banned and another friend told me this server was fun so now i am applying.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, Voted yesterday and plan to vote later today.
  8. Additional Info:
20110605174154.png

Pixel art of jack sparrow
20110714032708.png

Entrance of my town (before it was finished/worked on)
20110719175547.png

Front of my favorite home I have made so far.
20110719205410.png

Back of the home.
I already posted an application but I chose the wrong username so I made a new account and updated the application.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Someone had too much time to make jack sparrow......
Anyways, nice buildings.
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.