• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

darkest_inferno application

1. In-game name: darkest_inferno
  2. Location & Age: Fontana, California. United States of America. I am 14 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned from a server before. this is the reason. (More like a story). It was World War 2 in the server at the time, I was leading the Resistance against the United Factions. I had won the war for us and a couple minecraft days later one of my allied faction members asked if i wanted to go raid another faction called skylords. I agreed. When we were about to climb up to their base a server op got online(he was part of the United Factions). So when i started to climb up he asked how I was placing ladders. I responded that it was a unclaimed peice of land. But, the SkyLords (enemy faction) were spamming the chat that I was hacking by placing blocks near their base. I was most definetly NOT hacking. But the op went with the crowd and banned me from that server.
  4. Referral(s):I do not know what a referral is . . .
  5. Reason you should be accepted: The reason i should be accepted is because I like RPG type of servers with factions/towns and what not. Also because I think i could contribute to the server ( faction wise).
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard of HerCraft through my friend. He said that it has towns and factions and lots of polite reasonable people. I thought it sounded great so I am now applying to join the server
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I like to build but am not very good at it. I think I am an average builder. I am an expert at guiding in-game wars, but do not just like killing people :p. I hope you accept me. :)
- sincerly

darkest_inferno

I did. . . i put a story of it >.>
If you missed the reason here it is again
Im pretty sure i got banned because i was "hacking" when i really wasnt
read the application story please. .

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
congratulations you have been whitelisted, check your pm's. the server is down at the moment dont worry we are working on it