• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DarkDanny's Herocraft Application

DarkDanny

Dirt
In-game name: DarkDanny

Location & Age: Ohio, 16

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): As far as I'm aware of I do not have any known bans on other Servers.

Referral(s): Levytskyy

Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted into Herocraft, because I love Minecraft and my friend Levytskyy told me about this RPG Minecraft and he told me about all these different classes they have via a Mod. [I'm looking forward to the Engineer class] I was really intrigued by this and decided to look more into it. I have read the rules, and I understand that anything wrong-doing on my behalf is my own fault.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about this via our Teamspeak 3 Server, from my friend Levytskyy.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will vote on Herocraft, after I've had a chance to play on Herocraft.

Additional Info: My real name is Daniel Barry, I'm 16, and I live in Ohio. I've been playing Minecraft since I heard about it, when it was in its Alpha version. I'm a really chill guy to hang around with, and I LOVE messing around with redstone/redstone contraptions. Learning new things about redstone that I didn't know before is interesting to me. I'm really looking forward to your Engineer Class on your server.