• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Danoffy Whitelist application

danoffy

Air
Reason you should be accepted: I've made sure to read the rules and of course plan to follow them all so as not to upset anyone. Also I've looked a few things up on the wiki (something i'll probably be doing a lot more of). I'm interested in this server due to its vastness, i suppose, i like that with a game that is quite frankly already fantastic this server offers o much more. Joining and possibly even, later down the line, staring a town seems fantastic.

How did you hear about Herocraft? Its not like i was actually looking for this server at all actually. A friend of mine suggested we play on a server by the name of wynncraft, i found it to be fun, but honestly other than the skills, it wasn't all that great. So i found this server whilst looking for something more complete, hopefully, after recommending this to my friends we can all work together to start a new town. Also herocraft seems to be more social friendly.

Have you voted for Herocraft? i have not voted or subscribed to anything to do with herocraft, but i definitely do plan to once, I've experienced the game further ( I've just finished the tutorial, and heading to the grey list server for the time being).

Additional Info: Unfortunately i cannot send images of any structures I've completed due to the fact my laptop recently broke and I'm now playing on a PC. I've always really loved minecraft aesthetic and generally play in a nomad style, always trying to move around and explore the terrain as much as possible, this is probably how i will play the game at first. socializing, getting to grips with the market system, train as a bard to boast other players.

Thank you very much.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: danoffy
  2. Location & Age: Kent, England/ 23
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCD7
Reason you should be accepted: I've made sure to read the rules and of course plan to follow them all so as not to upset anyone. Also I've looked a few things up on the wiki (something i'll probably be doing a lot more of). I'm interested in this server due to its vastness, i suppose, i like that with a game that is quite frankly already fantastic this server offers o much more. Joining and possibly even, later down the line, staring a town seems fantastic.

How did you hear about Herocraft? Its not like i was actually looking for this server at all actually. A friend of mine suggested we play on a server by the name of wynncraft, i found it to be fun, but honestly other than the skills, it wasn't all that great. So i found this server whilst looking for something more complete, hopefully, after recommending this to my friends we can all work together to start a new town. Also herocraft seems to be more social friendly.

Have you voted for Herocraft? i have not voted or subscribed to anything to do with herocraft, but i definitely do plan to once, I've experienced the game further ( I've just finished the tutorial, and heading to the grey list server for the time being).

Additional Info: Unfortunately i cannot send images of any structures I've completed due to the fact my laptop recently broke and I'm now playing on a PC. I've always really loved minecraft aesthetic and generally play in a nomad style, always trying to move around and explore the terrain as much as possible, this is probably how i will play the game at first. socializing, getting to grips with the market system, train as a bard to boast other players.

Thank you very much.
Reviewing :D ( You wrote a lot of stuff and it was an awesome read )