• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DaNi3lJu777 Application for Whitelist

Minecraft IGN: DaNi3lJu777 (Please note: the l after the 3 is a lower cased L, not a 1)
Location and Age: California, 22
Previous Bans: I do not believe I have any bans on major servers, but I may have a few bans on small servers. The reasons are because of unknown reasons, or misunderstandings, mostly.
Referrals: Saberstone, Grarona
How I heard about HeroCraft: I heard about this server through my friends, as mentioned above. They told me it was fun, with unique developed mods.
Have I voted?: Yes, I have voted, but only on one of the websites. The reason for this is because I don't know anything about the server firsthand.
Agreement: Yes, I agree to the linked terms and rules.
Reasons I should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I will be a positive member of the community. I heard that this server is great, and I plan to spend good time on the server. I read the forums, rules, etc., and I believe I will be a good member. Also, I have some plans I hope to have fun with on the server, with my friends.
Special Key: {HCD11}
Additional Info: I heard that this server is fun, and interesting. I hope to be able to play with my friends, and have a good time. I am trying new things to make aesthetically pleasing creations. Some of the Minecrafters that I enjoy watching are Etho, Direwolf20, and a few others.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347161604,1347161151][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft IGN: DaNi3lJu777 (Please note: the l after the 3 is a lower cased L, not a 1)
Location and Age: California, 22
Previous Bans: I do not believe I have any bans on major servers, but I may have a few bans on small servers. The reasons are because of unknown reasons, or misunderstandings, mostly.
Referrals: Saberstone, Grarona
How I heard about HeroCraft: I heard about this server through my friends, as mentioned above. They told me it was fun, with unique developed mods.
Have I voted?: Yes, I have voted, but only on one of the websites. The reason for this is because I don't know anything about the server firsthand.
Agreement: Yes, I agree to the linked terms and rules.
Reasons I should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I will be a positive member of the community. I heard that this server is great, and I plan to spend good time on the server. I read the forums, rules, etc., and I believe I will be a good member. Also, I have some plans I hope to have fun with on the server, with my friends.
Special Key: {HCD11}
Additional Info: I heard that this server is fun, and interesting. I hope to be able to play with my friends, and have a good time. I am trying new things to make aesthetically pleasing creations. Some of the Minecrafters that I enjoy watching are Etho, Direwolf20, and a few others.
Minor question, why are you 22 in your application but 14 here?

http://forums.bukkit.org/members/dani3lju777.90690446/

Also, do you currently own a server?

Oh, that's funny. I don't know why it says 14, but I'm not 14. I asked my friend to create that account for me. He must have been messing around. In answer to your second question, I do not currently own a server. I had, in the past, run a public server for fun, with another friend. That was only for a short while, however, and I stopped a while ago. Now, the only time I run a server is for the friends I have mentioned earlier. (Ex. Adventure maps, occasionally tekkit, a hardcore one, but nothing much).

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I have no more questions, welcome to Herocraft! We are having issues regarding the whitelist right now so I can't whitelist you right away. It would also appear session.minecraft is down so we can't log in anyway. When session.minecraft is up and running again feel free to enjoy the server as part of the greylist. Thank you for being patient!