• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dan2c4u's Whitelist Application

NoaNarwhal

Wood
  1. In-game name: Dan2c4u
  2. Location & Age: Southern california and i am 15 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None at any servers. i have left my fair share though.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I and some friends are looking for a good server with hero mod that we can set some roots into and establish a long amount of time on the server while accomplishing a cool impenetrable castle.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i saw it on Minestatus.net and was attracted to the word "hero" and " home to the hero mod". others that are joining the server with me are: Faintblade, Buttmunche, toughgamma, elecktroaz( or something like that) and Nimbusdark.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No but i plan to do so once i remember my minestatus password -_-
  8. Additional Info:Uh hopefully you will welcome the group and we will be very respectful and follow the rules to the fullest extent.

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

Also, your friends will need to make a separate application to be accepted. Also, you do not need an account to vote on Minestatus. Just type in your IGN.