• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

dakota391 - Application

dakota391

Dirt
  1. In-game name: dakota391
  2. Location & Age: USA, Michigan. 14.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): No one
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am very friendly to almost anyone. I love to build. I love exploring and playing with people. I love heroes plugin.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: I do not grief people unless they grief me first that only if there is no rule against it and I am friendly to almost anyone. I like to help people.I am on daily.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Unfortunately, we don't allow griefing, even in retaliation. Doing so will result in your removal from the server. Being on this server will require you to act in a mature manner. Do you think you're up to this task?

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Ahh, well in that case that issue is out of the way. Mind sharing some pics of creations you've made if you have any?

dakota391

Dirt
This is the only thing I got. I am not finished yet with the stuff in the screenshot.

Attachments

• 2011-09-20_18.22.39.png
    2011-09-20_18.22.39.png
    515.3 KB · Views: 7

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Seems like a good start! Welcome to herocraft and I wish you the best of luck! Check your PM for more info!

dakota391

Dirt
Seems like a good start! Welcome to herocraft and I wish you the best of luck! Check your PM for more info!
Me and zacky190 made this together. There is more to it just really hard to get a good screenshot with out fly.