• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DaemonXI's Application

DaemonXI

Dirt
  • In-game name: DaemonXI
  • Location & Age: USA, 19
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  • Referral(s): jakeinmn
  • Reason you should be accepted: I love working with programming and ICs. I use Falsebook on a creative server I run and I can't wait to use it in a public PvP server. I love to create mechanisms in Redstone with powered minecarts and pistons, and I would enjoy defending territory I control with traps and hidden entrances. Redstone mechanisms are my favorite feature in Minecraft.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through jakeinmn, who joined a few days ago and wanted me to join him.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  • Additional Info: I like being constructive and making devices to do the work for me. I work well with a team and have creative ideas for base defense and resource management. I'm always sure to read server rules before I join and I'm careful to listen to and respect admins. I love playing Minecraft with friends and I think I'll make a great, constructive addition to this server! Thanks for reading.