• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

D_Technodude's Application ;)

In-game name: D_Technodude

Location & Age: United States, you DONT need to know what state :p And I'm 14.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): ONE ban and it was a very small server lol. I dont even think it had a name XD It was an accident anyhow. A friend and me where messing around on his server with hacks, and I forgot to turn mine off before loggin back in :S

Referral(s): Cypranex

Reason you should be accepted: I love redstone, I am actually a redstone addict XD I am know on other servers as the Redstone Wizard lol. I also think it sounded awesome from what Cyp told me. I am also obsessed with making intricate underground buildings :)

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Cypranex, a member of yours.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Hell ya! Server looks awesome :D One of the best yet. Alos sounds like its got an active server base ;)

Additional Info: I am a computer programmer. I am also the developer of the Military Mod. I am currently coding thekingdomsmc.com's site. I know around 10 programming languages ;)