• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cytoxer's Application

Cytoxer

Dirt
In-game name: Cytoxer.
Location & Age: Europe, Poland & 16.
Previous bans: One by a group of immature 8 year olds,who took me into the prison and made fun of me (they put me there for now reason,and by making fun i mean that they threw meat into the cells,looked at me behind the glass jumping like monkies).Other one,because i argued with admin about racism ( i really hate it,while he was one).
Referral: PlanetMinecraft.net
Reason you should be accepted: I have a very good knowledge in the hero plug-in,i could help other people with it. Knowledge isnt the only way i could help,after i would build my one house,i would help others do theirs.I do not cheat, grief or steal, unless its alowed.
How did you hear about HeroCraft: I typed in "heroes" in the PlanetMC browser,this server poped up,i thought it could be interesting.
Have you voted for HeroCraft: Indeed i have.
Any additional info: Well,i have been playing minecraft since Alpha (easter 2010 to be exact) and loved it since then,as a sandbox game it easly beats games like GTA.My favourite interest is not MC though. Its wrestling,which isnt very common amongst the MC universe.

T

Trok

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

Don't call the staff 'eight' if they do something you seem to not like, it will be on my back. Please! xD