• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Custom Warp Signs

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
If it's possible in the coding, I would like to custom warp signs added to the Online Store.

The design, if theory, would be much like programming a lift sign (except admin-restricted). Insert the title, coordinates, etc. If there is already a plugin you don't have to design, that'd be cool too.

The reason I came across my need of that is that, in the new map, I'd like to make an embassy on a spawn plot/ near spawn, and provide a "carriage" to my town's front-gate there. The carriage would hopefully just be a cute little cart, when inside it has a warp sign.

Another sign could be to the Nether and Spawn. These pre-set locations should be cheaper than custom made ones.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
If it's possible in the coding, I would like to custom warp signs added to the Online Store.

The design, if theory, would be much like programming a lift sign (except admin-restricted). Insert the title, coordinates, etc. If there is already a plugin you don't have to design, that'd be cool too.

The reason I came across my need of that is that, in the new map, I'd like to make an embassy on a spawn plot/ near spawn, and provide a "carriage" to my town's front-gate there. The carriage would hopefully just be a cute little cart, when inside it has a warp sign.

Another sign could be to the Nether and Spawn. These pre-set locations should be cheaper than custom made ones.

this sounds very cool! :)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
While definitely possible, this would directly counter things like Herogates and ports.
In theory I could purchase a spawn sign and place it inside a town. I'd never need to leave, ever.
Maybe if they were one way from spawn to an area, but even then. Herogates, Ports, and Spires haven't had much of a reason to be used as is, what with Warp being given to every profession.

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
While definitely possible, this would directly counter things like Herogates and ports.
In theory I could purchase a spawn sign and place it inside a town. I'd never need to leave, ever.
Maybe if they were one way from spawn to an area, but even then. Herogates, Ports, and Spires haven't had much of a reason to be used as is, what with Warp being given to every profession.
I think I kinda agree with Zel here, and also, idk how smart it would be, you'd probably get more unwanted visitors than not. :confused: