• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cushiondude's Application

1. In-game name: Cushiondude
  2. Location & Age: Ohio, 19
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Mazzima and RedNeckScholar are people I know who play here.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a pretty good builder, I'm good with redstone, and I'm an op on another server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Mazzima told me about it.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yeah
  8. Additional Info: I also play LoL and another minecraft server. As far as console games go, I play mario kart a bit, some assassin's creed and skyrim. The Tales series of games is pretty good too. Outside of gaming I go to university for accounting as well. I'm kinda competitive if I can win otherwise I'm pretty laid back. I don't ragequit though ^^

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Dont miss out Additional info! Use it to tell us more about yourself. What are you like as a gamer? What other games do you like? What other hobbies do you have apart from gaming?

Reply to this thread to let me know when you have finished editing your above post!

@Cushiondude

Dont miss out Additional info! Use it to tell us more about yourself. What are you like as a gamer? What other games do you like? What other hobbies do you have apart from gaming?

Reply to this thread to let me know when you have finished editing your above post!

@Cushiondude

updated to include the additional info.