• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Current Heroes Skills

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
For current and future Herocrafters, there is no up to date skill list that will help players decide on a class, or look at what to avoid from other classes. The only way I have so far been able to find that you can view them is in game if you are already that specialization.
Is there a list that I have not been able to find yet, or can we get one started?
I understand that the skills are always changing, but it would be nice to have a list that always changes as well.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We hope to have a wizard in game to preview the current skills. Also the Wiki can be edited by registered users - help make it correct!

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
So even if were not someone who is a wiki guy we can update things like skills and how much hp a lvl 50 of path gets?

Fade0120

Legacy Supporter 4
Aye updating the wiki takes alot of time to do. Be patient with the wiki im trying to update it more but its alot of stuff.