• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Crop growth issues...

Zalvose

Dirt
I'm just curious, is anyone else incapable of growing anything? Wheat, saplings... even sheep wool won't grow back when I cut it off. Before anyone says I need to be a farmer, I was for a bit but I changed from it because nothing I planted would grow leaving my only exp source to be shearing random sheep once. I'm also not just being impatient, I've had wheat planted for about 2 months in game with great lighting and everything but not one stage of growth. What's up with that?

kirinelf

A frightening Cactus!
Crops grow great for me. I have dchests of wheat and seed that I leave open to the public and they fill up faster than they empty. Melons, carrots, potatoes, they all grow.

The most important thing is that you have to be in the chunk for them to grow. If you just plant 'em then go adventuring for levels or whatnot, they ain't growing unless someone else is in the chunk. What I like to do is just afk in my farm, checking back every now and again for noob hunters. xD

10apes

Gold
I'm just curious, is anyone else incapable of growing anything? Wheat, saplings... even sheep wool won't grow back when I cut it off. Before anyone says I need to be a farmer, I was for a bit but I changed from it because nothing I planted would grow leaving my only exp source to be shearing random sheep once. I'm also not just being impatient, I've had wheat planted for about 2 months in game with great lighting and everything but not one stage of growth. What's up with that?

If your in warshard then crops won't grow and so does sheeps wool.