• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CreatorStar's Whitelist Application

I hope to be able to play with my friends Nbgreen and KewiStar on this wonderful server.I firmly believe that this server could help me interact with other users and get to know the server even more then what I've heard about it.I'm extremely good at building in my and others opinions.I'd also like to add that I would hope to be able to play and get to know the plugins of HeroCraft and also be able to assist people in need of assistance/help.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: CreatorStar
  2. Location & Age: California,14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: A couple due to abusive admins and accused of hacks.
  4. Referral(s): KewiStar
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCC11
I hope to be able to play with my friends Nbgreen and KewiStar on this wonderful server.I firmly believe that this server could help me interact with other users and get to know the server even more then what I've heard about it.I'm extremely good at building in my and others opinions.I'd also like to add that I would hope to be able to play and get to know the plugins of HeroCraft and also be able to assist people in need of assistance/help.

***Reviewing***

On ages,due to safety I prefer to keep my actual age secret unless needed for a serious or required thing.
I can not lie but that I have hacked once before and I truly regret it,I still hope its possible to forget the past and look towards the future of what lies ahead of me like HeroCraft for example.

I'd also like to add that I didn't add in the above stuff was because I didn't really think that 1 incident would result into a discussion on why and also that I wanted to forget about it.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
On ages,due to safety I prefer to keep my actual age secret unless needed for a serious or required thing.
I can not lie but that I have hacked once before and I truly regret it,I still hope its possible to forget the past and look towards the future of what lies ahead of me like HeroCraft for example.

Your correct Date of Birth is a required thing. I cannot accept you to the whitelist if you choose not to give it to me.

If you wish to divulge the information please us the MM/DD/YY format.

By serious or required things I referred to things like these or staff applications and etc,but if you require more info on this I will provide as much as possible.