• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Creations in Cinema 4D! Now accepting 3D render requests!

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Oh noes! Another fight has broken out in King's Landing, in the little village beside the seaport!!! :O
5ee9bd2492.jpg

51e23766de.jpg

23d2161c60.jpg

b5d4933fe5.jpg

bc0b63d1ba.jpg

These are my renders for the night. Now Imma head to bed. Good day guys!

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Hello!!! It's been months and months of inactivity, people be thinking I died. I was just being a summoner in the Fields of Justice summoning my favorite Yasuo out there in Summoner's Rift. (League of Legends)

@Faunherer If you haven't forgotten about me, I can work on it, but I haven't used C4D in so long I forgot everything.... wew

@Clawscript Cinema 4D is highly not recommended for videos, but it is possible since it has a timestamping system, but you need extreme patience since you need to animate PER FRAME... C4D is mainly for rendering still images like the ones I posted above. I'll message you the link!

Phoenix_Frenzy

Soulsand
Wew, that's what otakus like me place as an avatar... Your anime girl/waifu....

@Faunherer I'm still working on the mob positioning before the Nether Map...
@whiteninja1970 Still working on your puny servants bowing positions, the master (yourself) position is done...
Would LOVE to learn how to do this. I started with mine-imator, but never really got too far. Tell me your secrets. O.O Please. :p

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Would LOVE to learn how to do this. I started with mine-imator, but never really got too far. Tell me your secrets. O.O Please. :p
Hehaha, it's pretty simple. Download your own rigs from Minecraft Forums (that are in .c4d format) for the players/characters and mobs, for the maps you need to use Mineways to export it for rendering. Here's a WIP character setting:
4951a2e833.jpg

I'd like to start up a PM if you really want to learn...

I forgot to mention you need the core program, Cinema 4D (-_- how could I not mention that?)

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
@Faunherer Your finished product:
0b61529824.jpg

a3a115d76d.jpg

I gave up on the shadows since the light emitting from the fire isn't technically considered a 'light object/entity' and no matter what I did, no shadow would appear, plus slow rendering (cause craptop), so yeah... I was a bit lazy on this work...

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Man, I found this and was just surprised. I might revive this thread because I have a much newer laptop that I bring to university, which can do 3D stuff now and play games for real.