• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cragon007's Application

Cragon007

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Cragon007
  2. Location & Age: 14; California, USA
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was ban from Darktide one day when my normal server was down and I cussed out the admin. That is the only offense I have ever commited on a server
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy good servers and I would like to try this one out and hopefully play regularly.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Another player mentioned it to me on a Teamspeak Channel.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I like to build and PvP.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

P.S. we frown upon darktide

Cragon007

Dirt
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was ban from Darktide one day when my normal server was down and I cussed out the admin. That is the only offense I have ever commited on a server
  4. Referral(s): Nitro81
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a hard worker, team player, and creative builder. I hope to meet some nice people and make some allies and as always, there will be enemies.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Another player mentioned it to me on a Teamspeak Channel.
  8. Additional Info: I tend to build with cobblestone because it is easy to find and with my texture pack, (JohnSmith) it looks amazing.

Sarelth

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

We need more information about you and the way you play. More information on your ban would be helpful also.
I understand you like to build and pvp, tells us about that perhaps.

Cragon007

Dirt

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was ban from Darktide one day when my normal server was down and I cussed out the admin. The reason for this ban was that I honestly, just didn't care whether or not I was ban or not, I was just plainly screwing around and told the Admin **** off. That is the only offense I have ever commited on a server.
  4. Referral(s): Nitro81
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a hard worker, team player, and creative builder. I hope to meet some nice people and make some allies and as always, there will be enemies. I have been a part of many clans.
  8. Additional Info: I tend to build with cobblestone because it is easy to find and with my texture pack, (JohnSmith) it looks amazing. As I recently played the leaked Minecraft 1.8 Beta, I created some pixel art in Creative mode. This is an example of the type of creative things that I like to do. As I would not do this on HeroCraft, it is just simply one of my recent builds.

Attachments

• 2011-09-10_13.51.57.png
    2011-09-10_13.51.57.png
    947.5 KB · Views: 10