• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Crafting not giving experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblewrap

Wood
Crafting certain items doesn't seem to give experience. Not sure what all this includes, but gold armor definitely isn't giving me any experience when crafting it.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
I read on the wiki that crafting arrows and armour gives you exp, but whenever I make arrows, I gain nothing at all, is it the same for everyone else?
(/hero verbose isn't on)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This should be in, if its not working its a bug for sure. What armor did you try crafting? what class (profession) are you? Can anyone else confirm this?

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
I am a rogue/crafter, and crafted a leather chestplate but no exp gained from it

Bubblewrap

Wood
I made a couple of gold chest pieces for no xp, I'll try shift clicking though.
Edit: It gave 118 experience when I shift clicked.
Edit2: I DEMAND MY 236 EXPERIENCE!...pickpocket would also be nice...and cauldrons...

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Now I'm getting the problem again as a smith, shift clicking does nothing this time, (I tried making arrows, cobblestone stairs, fishing rod and some tnt, but no exp.)

Status
Not open for further replies.