• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cpt_McNuggets Application

PuffyPuff

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Cpt_McNuggets
  2. Location & Age: 15 on Wednesday 21st
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been on only 1 other server, and ive been banned for apparently xraying when i was just being lucky . Apart from that misunderstanding nothing bad ever happened.
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. Reason you should be accepted: This server seems to offer a different side of minecraft then most other servers that ive looked at. I really want to share my positive attitude and bring my friends along and build a town.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Looking on the Minecraft forums.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft ? No since i would need to play on this server for a bit before voting for it.
  8. Additional Info: Sadly while updating minecraft i lost my creations therefore i may not be able to send you screenshots. If this server is great, i will be very commited and a great addition to the community.
Thanks for taking the time to read my application .

Sincerly,
Cpt_Mcnuggets

PuffyPuff

Dirt
The chat spam was i was one of the first people to finish a very hard maze so i started spamming " I DIT IT" and then i stopped my friend came on and i said hey bro 3 times since he didn't answer so they thought i was spamming.

Secondly i told one of the mods that i loved him and he thought i said : I want to make love to you.

On that server if you do not lie and agree with whatever they say you will not be unbanned.

But that really isnt anything big so :p

PuffyPuff

Dirt
http://cnation.net/cn/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1370&start=40

I was really stressed in that ban appeal since i got banned after playing for 8 hours straight the day i got in the server. I didn't really get what xray was even back then so i didn't really know how to respond back and since it was my first server too.

PS: I actually aren't that little kid anymore even though its been 4 months only i did change quite alot in that time.