• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

cooldudsk's Application

cooldudsk

Dirt
In-game name: cooldudsk

Location & Age: 16, United States

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No previous bans.

Referral(s): Starkillah.

Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy building. While I'm still learning more advanced techniques, I still really enjoy it. I also enjoy keeping up with the in-game economy, and trying to make a profit off of it. I'm good at helping people, as I'm an Admin on another server right now. I've had experience with helping many stubborn or inconsiderate people, and I've gained experience through this and feel like I would be able to contribute to the community greatly by helping people. Yes, I have read he rules and I am willing to follow them.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it from my friend, Starkillah.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not voted yet, but that doesn't mean I won't in the future.

Additional Info: I'm a Junior in high school who enjoys to lift weights, and play sports in his free time. While generally bogged down with schoolwork, I try to find time to play Minecraft or other games during the weekend and occasionally during the week. Some other games I play on the computer are Team Fortress 2, and Battlefield Bad Company 2. I also have an XBox and play Halo 3 and Reach occasionally. Reach was a horrible game, just by the way. I also enjoy hanging out with my friends during my free time on the weekends, and I'm also very active in Young Life, if any of you know what that is. I'm a very relaxed person, and do not generally get upset easily. It can sometimes be easy to troll me, but in general, it hardly phases me. I'm very helpful and will go out of my own way at times to help someone else. Being an admin on another server has really helped me with this skill.