• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Consgrove's Application

Consgrove

Stone
In-game name: Consgrove
Location & Age: Oklahoma, 15
Previous Bans: I have never been banned.
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: I plan to follow the rules, I have not read the wiki but I have read the rules. I may build structures, I won't grief. I would like to join a town and be more social and help the town grow. I am not sure what I would build, but it would most likely be a tower. I will not swear or speak any other language besides English in public chat. If I am accepted I will read through the wiki.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found it on minecraft-server-list.com
Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes, I did before I started this application.
Special Key: HCC9

Additional Info: I am currently staff on another server (The IP is at the bottom in case you want proof). I have played on Minecraft before and I have experience. I know some HTML and there are some screen shots of things that I have made. I also will not advertise the server I play on, in game, or in the forums. (Server IP: smp.maxisociety.com | Website: Maxisociety.com)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 2
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 2
H

Homicidal_Panduh

Reason you should be accepted: I plan to follow the rules, I have not read the wiki but I have read the rules. I may build structures, I won't grief. I would like to join a town and be more social and help the town grow. I am not sure what I would build, but it would most likely be a tower. I will not swear or speak any other language besides English in public chat. If I am accepted I will read through the wiki.

Additional Info: I am currently staff on another server (The IP is at the bottom in case you want proof). I have played on Minecraft before and I have experience. I know some HTML and there are some screen shots of things that I have made. I also will not advertise the server I play on, in game, or in the forums. (Server IP: smp.maxisociety.com | Website: Maxisociety.com)
~~~Reviewing~~~
Here it says a different age care to explain? http://www.Secretly we are gay-craft.net/profile/3827867
reply to this so I will be notified

H

Homicidal_Panduh

Well, Consgrove it seems that I can't find any bans so your record is clean on the behalf of the staff, Welcome to Herocraft!