• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Conquest Changes

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
Conquest Points at the moment have little to no players contesting them due to a lack in PvP groups. I propose that maybe Conquest should be changed to one point being active at a time, and making them active longer. At the moment one group will go to one capture point then the other group will go to the other capture point. Unless one of the groups really want to PvP and aren't really after the medals or souls, there really isn't an incentive to actually go and fight/contest for another Conquest point.

If a group wanted medals or souls from the only one active Conquest point then they would actually have to go and contend with the other group(s), to get any loot. Having everyone at one spot promotes more PvP, that's why Central has the most PvP.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Conquest Points at the moment have little to no players contesting them due to a lack in PvP groups. I propose that maybe Conquest should be changed to one point being active at a time, and making them active longer. At the moment one group will go to one capture point then the other group will go to the other capture point. Unless one of the groups really want to PvP and aren't really after the medals or souls, there really isn't an incentive to actually go and fight/contest for another Conquest point.

If a group wanted medals or souls from the only one active Conquest point then they would actually have to go and contend with the other group(s), to get any loot. Having everyone at one spot promotes more PvP, that's why Central has the most PvP.
Even then Central is barely worth the time, you get 3 gold and thats it, you think since its harder to contain you would get something more, but no you get gold.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Last night there were 3 groups fighting for central, I hopped in solo because it looked like fun.

Having one point enabled at a time would be more appropriate given the PvP map's current situation.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

I think we can do this... two points were to ensure it wasnt a complete cluster fuck.