• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Confused Post rating

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Sometimes when I read certain posts I get confused and have no real rating I feel it deserves. Assuming I am not the only one with this feeling, I think a rating that signifys being confused about the post would be a great addition to the current list of ratings.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I was just thinking this! :p

We need the following ratings:

- Thank You (Maybe a green heart)

- Confusion (Maybe a ?)

- WOAH! (Maybe a !)

Also, bring back ''Poop-box'' or ''Tard'', those were the days! :D

I also feel that the ''Old'' rating has no purpose, at any time on any occasion.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Maybe have "Old" turned into "Old News" Which would symbolize someone speaking about something that is over and done with?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
That was probably the intention. I would use the ''Old'' rating for that, but I never really have to need to! :p

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Meh ratings. Whenever I use them I get my powers removed without knowing why.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Meh ratings. Whenever I use them I get my powers removed without knowing why.

Maybe because you either:

Rate one persons comments as the same thing (for instance, I rate all your posts as ''Facepalm''), in other words, you abuse the rating system.

Or, you rate admins post as ''Lovebox'' or ''Facepalm''. It would be basically the same as saying ''go fuck yourself'', you wouldn't SAY it but rating could do it for you. In other words, don't bash the admins.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Maybe because you either:

Rate one persons comments as the same thing (for instance, I rate all your posts as ''Facepalm''), in other words, you abuse the rating system.

Or, you rate admins post as ''Lovebox'' or ''Facepalm''. It would be basically the same as saying ''go fuck yourself'', you wouldn't SAY it but rating could do it for you. In other words, don't bash the admins.
I just really like Rainbows

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
When I get my PC back, I can try and make one :p I'm pretty decent at pixel art.