• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion confuse tweak

draconis99

Holy
Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
When I think of a skill like Confuse, I don't think of teleporting all over the place, I think of Kainzo's buff he puts on people "Despair". I think that confuse would fit its name better if it instead applied the Despair debuff, lowering the distance of vision and slowing the target down, allowing a thief to escape and hide or try to close the gap. The target can still cast skills and move, but their view distance becomes limited, making them have to take blank shots in the dark with - confusion.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Confuse was made before Despair/Debuff was possible - it may change :p - it does give a "confuse" style affect though.

Staven88

TNT
I was talking to Draconis about this and he's totally right I feel thieves would be so much better if they got that and you could and some tweaks to make it different Glent like just a slow or whatever just not Confuse the teleporting skill! hahah but I trust Kainzo so I'm not worried. Or even the "despair" confuse could be given to Assassins when they come out.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
When I was a Ninja last map, and we got confuse, I just used that on random people to see them fall off cliffs/the North Road... Hilarious shit, I didn't even care if gravity stole my kill.. Still got a good laugh.

Staven88

TNT
No like I totally love the skill for trolling. Ask any Altum townies I just for for cast it on them but like as a serious PvP skill I would love if it gets some tweaks nothing to fancy. :)

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Lets make it like pokemon where every time the confused person attacks they have a chance to hurt themselves on accident.