• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Commissioning a Statue

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I am looking for someone to build me the Titan of Braavos, outside of my town.

Please PM me with some screenshots if you think you are up to the task. Payment will be around 2k with all materials provided. While doing this project, you will be safe from the Legion of Oblivion, but I cannot guarantee your safety from other players.

Description of the Titan of Braavos: http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Titan_of_Braavos
Reference pictures:

TitanBraavos.png

More in here:
titan_of_braavos_by_zippo514-d5n4epm.jpg

tumblr_m4h9tkoQjd1rsdyc4o1_500.jpg

pRrfqh.jpg

Nightroado

Nightroado

Obsidian
Thanks for thinking of me when you decided to do this, but I'll have to decline. There's simply nothing in it for me. I am holding out for a map reset, which won't be for months, and I cannot carry your payment over to the next map nor there is any guarantee you'll still be playing then to get payment from. And worst yet, I have absolutely no items aside from a few redstone and slimeballs.

I feel like I am greedy phrasing things that way, but I just don't have it in me to do things for free.