• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Commands for Class/Professions

Loopster11

Gold
[Plugins] Command plugin?
So, Recently me and my friend have been playing and we changed from Crafter to Enchanter and things, then we realized we couldn't use /spawn. We all feel like thats a bit unfair because then we have to run about 4000 blocks for just selling or events. To put the cherry on top we are on an Island so by see dodging islands and things makes it even longer and harder to travel. So I was thinking giving all professions /spawn to make it easier on us and rest of the players, this would use 10 redstone like /home does (Or not, it is just a suggestion) and would teleport the player to the spawnpoint of the area, like /spawn is supposed to do. Thanks so much for reading and taking the time to consider my suggestion, me and my friends appreciate it.

~Loopster

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
[Plugins] Command plugin?
So, Recently me and my friend have been playing and we changed from Crafter to Enchanter and things, then we realized we couldn't use /spawn. We all feel like thats a bit unfair because then we have to run about 4000 blocks for just selling or events. To put the cherry on top we are on an Island so by see dodging islands and things makes it even longer and harder to travel. So I was thinking giving all professions /spawn to make it easier on us and rest of the players, this would use 10 redstone like /home does (Or not, it is just a suggestion) and would teleport the player to the spawnpoint of the area, like /spawn is supposed to do. Thanks so much for reading and taking the time to consider my suggestion, me and my friends appreciate it.

~Loopster
Certain classes have teleport skills. If there is a wizard online he can port you to spawn, and if you decide to go wizard/druid you can port yourself.

M

MalaWolf

Herocraft is trying to create an rpg/fantasy esq sever, having a /spawn plugin diminishes this feel, and removes the reliance on wizards for teleports. It was only ever implemented for newer players, and once you became more experienced (and specc'd as a class) you no longer have this skill.

There are also other means of travel in the form of hero-gates.
These are at a radius of 1500 and 3000 at set locations. (not sure if it's the same on pve) (1500,1500,) (1500,-1500,)(3000, -3000) ect
They can teleport you to spawn for a modest fee of 15s.

Loopster11

Gold
Herocraft is trying to create an rpg/fantasy esq sever, having a /spawn plugin diminishes this feel, and removes the reliance on wizards for teleports. It was only ever implemented for newer players, and once you became more experienced (and specc'd as a class) you no longer have this skill.

There are also other means of travel in the form of hero-gates.
These are at a radius of 1500 and 3000 at set locations. (not sure if it's the same on pve) (1500,1500,) (1500,-1500,)(3000, -3000) ect
They can teleport you to spawn for a modest fee of 15s.

Alright, thanks MalaWolf. I was just seeing if it was a bug or something. Thanks again for the clearing up

M

MalaWolf

That's all good, and if you ever have any more suggestions/things that need clarifying, post them in the right spot on the forums and people will respond.