• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Command to list out Sub-Regions of our town

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
@Ampayne2 (@Danda told me to tag ya ;p )

I thought we had a command on Haven or it was included in our /town region info <name> the subregions but I either cannot find it, it doesn't work, or mayhap I was dreaming! LOL

If the command does not exist, I believe it would be very helpful to see a list, a hierarchical list would be even more outstanding!

Thank you!

~Ravynn~

Ampayne2

Retired Staff
/town region info <name> exists, is it giving you an error when you try to use it or something?

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
/town region info <name> exists, is it giving you an error when you try to use it or something?

Sorry, I saw that Danda had answered you in chat so I didn't respond.

Anyways, I believe on Haven, when you ran that command, it also listed sub-regions of that region so you could see what sub-regions you had?

but right now, it does not list sub-regions of the region you tag for info.

I think it would be very very helpful to be able to list out sub-regions instead of only being able to click a block to see if a sub is there and then run the info command on that region.

Is this something that you can easily implement? please please please? :)

Thank you for your quick response, and I apologize for my slow one!

~Ravynn