• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App: SteviePonder

1. Minecraft IGN: SteviePonder
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 15
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): GMT +2
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 11 Months
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About 3-4 hours but will be playing for a long time.
7. What is your level of Java experience?: Out of 10? It would probably be about 7 or 8 and have been working with Bukkit and Spigot for about 8 months.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: I have only made plugins for my server and a friends server. We started making our own because we couldn't find the one we needed.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I love a Minecraftt and when I find an amazing server, I am on it every free day I get with a small group of friends. I would make a great staff member because I wont abuse my powers, will punish players accordingly and will do what is needed.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: SteviePonder
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 15
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): GMT +2
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 11 Months
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About 3-4 hours but will be playing for a long time.
7. What is your level of Java experience?: Out of 10? It would probably be about 7 or 8 and have been working with Bukkit and Spigot for about 8 months.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: I have only made plugins for my server and a friends server. We started making our own because we couldn't find the one we needed.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I love a Minecraftt and when I find an amazing server, I am on it every free day I get with a small group of friends. I would make a great staff member because I wont abuse my powers, will punish players accordingly and will do what is needed.
Few things:
Stay in IRC as much as you can. We're in #Herocraft and #Heroes on esper.net - we will want to assess your skill level and see what you've done before with bukkit.

Thanks for the app!