• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App: ssscrazy

ssscrazy

Glowing Redstone
1. Minecraft IGN: ssscrazy
2. Position applying for:
Coding Team
3. Age:
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States):
Eastern Standard Time
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
4 years
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Off and on for 4 years
7. What is your level of Java experience?:
I have a decent understanding of the language as I have been coding with it, off and on, for about 4 years. I know how to code, and anything I don't understand I know how to look up and figure out using the vast resources of the internet. As a result, I would classify myself as a proficient coder. I can also code in BASIC and JavaScript, and I will be learning C++ in the fall at university.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: I've made a couple of plugins which are posted on Spigot and Bukkit. I made Drop Vote with the assistance of a friend, and I developed Snow Ball Fight. The plugins were both fairly simple, but had many features that were quite neat. I am especially proud of Snow Ball Fight. I also worked a little bit with Multitallented, although a very long time ago, on some Heroes Skills like Speed (move really fast whilst in water). I've also created a few miscellaneous small plugins like a simple announcer and a GUI interface for a workbench, furnace, and mob disguises which hooked into MobDisguise.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Honestly, there isn't much more I can say. I enjoy both mathematics and computers, and helping out here would give me more experience coding with Java, which would be beneficial. In addition, I enjoy helping people and this would grant me an opportunity to join a group of individuals whom enjoy granting players a fun experience. Overall, I am probably not the applicant with the most accolades and experience you've ever received. However, if you would appreciate assistance coding and developing skills and plugins for the server, I would be willing to help in any way I can. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Scott Smith

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: ssscrazy
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 18
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): Eastern Standard Time
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 4 years
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Off and on for 4 years
7. What is your level of Java experience?: I have a decent understanding of the language as I have been coding with it, off and on, for about 4 years. I know how to code, and anything I don't understand I know how to look up and figure out using the vast resources of the internet. As a result, I would classify myself as a proficient coder. I can also code in BASIC and JavaScript, and I will be learning C++ in the fall at university.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: I've made a couple of plugins which are posted on Spigot and Bukkit. I made Drop Vote with the assistance of a friend, and I developed Snow Ball Fight. The plugins were both fairly simple, but had many features that were quite neat. I am especially proud of Snow Ball Fight. I also worked a little bit with Multitallented, although a very long time ago, on some Heroes Skills like Speed (move really fast whilst in water). I've also created a few miscellaneous small plugins like a simple announcer and a GUI interface for a workbench, furnace, and mob disguises which hooked into MobDisguise.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Honestly, there isn't much more I can say. I enjoy both mathematics and computers, and helping out here would give me more experience coding with Java, which would be beneficial. In addition, I enjoy helping people and this would grant me an opportunity to join a group of individuals whom enjoy granting players a fun experience. Overall, I am probably not the applicant with the most accolades and experience you've ever received. However, if you would appreciate assistance coding and developing skills and plugins for the server, I would be willing to help in any way I can. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Scott Smith
Hop in #Herocraft on http://hc.to/irc
We'll discuss things further there.