• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App: damunzy

damunzy

Stone
1. Minecraft IGN:​
damunzy

2. Position applying for:​
Coding Team

3. Age:​

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States):​
ETZ/New York City - UTC-5

5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?:​
Since Alpha. Quit for a while because of Terraria. Came back around 1.7(?).

6. How long have you been on Herocraft?:​
2 whole days! :D I was playing on Xplodgaming before that. I also play on the semiofficial CFC Minecraft server.

7. What is your level of Java experience?:​
Configuration (Versioning): Advanced
Tester: Intermediate
Coding: Beginner

8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.:​
None. Hoping to start on this one :)

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:​
I consider myself a beginner in C/C++/C# and Java. I know the basics of all those languages and have worked on various projects for work. I am hoping to work on Herocraft and/or any other plugins you would have me work with.
I started in software development (2002) as a Configuration Analyst I for a major US Defense contractor. I did that for 2 years eventually moving up to CA II and then for 3 years as a Test Engineer II working mostly on Java projects and some C/C++ and VB.NET. I currently do IT Consulting for my own company mostly dealing with physical (wired/wireless) networking (CAT5e), software support (Windows, Office, etc), and other general computer needs for SMBs.