• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Coding] Multitallented

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multitallented

Legacy Supporter 5
1. Minecraft IGN: Multitallented​

2. Position applying for: Coding Team​

3. Age: 22​

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): PST​

5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: over a year​

6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: over a month​

7. What is your level of Java experience?: Godly.​

8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: PvPGrace (gives you pvp immunity onDeath for a configurable amount of time using new Date(); and listening for EntityDamageEvent and EntityDeathEvent). Modified uBlock so that it works and removed 3 unnecessary listeners. Modified SetRankPB so that it requires the target to be a certain rank based on permission node before being set to another rank (like a true promotion system). Created Chakra, MortalWound, Purge, Consume, Overgrowth, Jump (with multiplier and safefall), and a ton of unofficial skills such as Arrowstorm, Firespin, Tree, Glassshield, Multibolt, Tether, Basher, Lifesteal, Spines, Dodge, etc. I am also doing video tutorials for you guys and would like to help the community.​

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm doing full-time school and part-time work. On top of that I run my own server. Right now I don't have much time, but in about 4 weeks, I'll have tons of time cause I'll be taking only 4 units. I've been around and I'll be around. You're probably tired of hearing about balance, but I'd like to show you the pvp on my server and see if you like it.​

Status
Not open for further replies.