• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding App: Royfaren

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Minecraft IGN: Royfaren
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 17
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): CST
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 5 years
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 years
7. What is your level of Java experience?: Average
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: The problem is, I'm not at all familiar with developing any minecraft plugins. If that's necessary, then I can't really apply to this position. If it's easy to get into that stuff, then I'm totally game for this.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I've always been kind of interested in the coding side of Minecraft, but have never gotten into it. I've developed code in multiple languages, including C, Java, HTML (simple), Javascript, MATLAB, and LabVIEW. I'm pretty familiar with coding a lot of stuff and play around with my Arduinos quite a bit. Kainzo mentioned some interest for coders so I'm throwing this out there, but like I said, if experience in Minecraft coding itself is required, I can't help. Thanks for reading.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: The problem is, I'm not at all familiar with developing any minecraft plugins. If that's necessary, then I can't really apply to this position. If it's easy to get into that stuff, then I'm totally game for this.
I've always been kind of interested in the coding side of Minecraft, but have never gotten into it. I've developed code in multiple languages, including C, Java, HTML (simple), Javascript, MATLAB, and LabVIEW. I'm pretty familiar with coding a lot of stuff and play around with my Arduinos quite a bit. Kainzo mentioned some interest for coders so I'm throwing this out there, but like I said, if experience in Minecraft coding itself is required, I can't help. Thanks for reading.

If you're interested in coding, I suggest hanging out in IRC. Our coders hang out here, pick their brains if they have time.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
What hilltim said ;)