• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coder Application by Alduinslayer1

1. Minecraft IGN:
Alduinslayer1
2. Position applying for:
Coder
3. Age:
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States):
Central standard time -6:00 gmt
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
Since alpha 1.2
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
A week give or take
7. What is your level of Java experience?:
Java in general 7-8/10
Modding minecraft singleplayer or without bukkit: 6-8/10
Making plugins with bukkit or other means: 5-7/10 Been working with java from making a simple game to modding minecraft to just learning the basics for about 3 years now. i code java on and off and try not to stick to just java and have alost learnt c# and .net framework all of which can have their ups and downs.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.:
Nothing i have released to the public mostly private ones. I have a few i rather not mention inless u have an open sense of humor(both where singleplayer though so don't worry). Made a plugin similiar to /home but involved paying money to set and teleport. Edited VanishPacket plugin with custom particle effect when you vanished and reappeared. I haven't tuched multiplayer that much but hope this can develop that side of modding minecraft.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I like to expirement with alot of stuff that sometimes is pointless other times not and is always fun for me. I Work a lot better with one of my closest friends (or with other peolpe in general but he is the only friend of mine that also mods) who does not play herocraft because he can't get whitelisted for the life of him due to some bans and what not. But don't worry i can be independant. I'm a bit lazy too be completely honest and work a 20-30hour a week job at a golf course. My real name is daniel btw, rather people referr to me as desti, dan, daniel instead of alduinslayer

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN:
Alduinslayer1
2. Position applying for:
Coder
3. Age:
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States):
Central standard time -6:00 gmt
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
Since alpha 1.2
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
A week give or take
7. What is your level of Java experience?:
Java in general 7-8/10
Modding minecraft singleplayer or without bukkit: 6-8/10
Making plugins with bukkit or other means: 5-7/10 Been working with java from making a simple game to modding minecraft to just learning the basics for about 3 years now. i code java on and off and try not to stick to just java and have alost learnt c# and .net framework all of which can have their ups and downs.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.:
Nothing i have released to the public mostly private ones. I have a few i rather not mention inless u have an open sense of humor(both where singleplayer though so don't worry). Made a plugin similiar to /home but involved paying money to set and teleport. Edited VanishPacket plugin with custom particle effect when you vanished and reappeared. I haven't tuched multiplayer that much but hope this can develop that side of modding minecraft.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I like to expirement with alot of stuff that sometimes is pointless other times not and is always fun for me. I Work a lot better with one of my closest friends (or with other peolpe in general but he is the only friend of mine that also mods) who does not play herocraft because he can't get whitelisted for the life of him due to some bans and what not. But don't worry i can be independant. I'm a bit lazy too be completely honest and work a 20-30hour a week job at a golf course. My real name is daniel btw, rather people referr to me as desti, dan, daniel instead of alduinslayer
Greetings!
I'd like to see the private plugin you've created to assess your skills. You can PM it to me or I can throw it on our test server.

Greetings!
I'd like to see the private plugin you've created to assess your skills. You can PM it to me or I can throw it on our test server.

ill get back to you after the server is done being DoS'd and you get the server back up, and ill do it on 1.3 btw