• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CoD Black Ops VS. AC Brotherhood (Any Platform)

[size=large]Hello All,
I was wondering which game i should buy CoD Black Ops or AC Brotherhood.

Please state why which game you think is better.

Yours,
Hard_Pixels

[/size]

Zappygo

Air
New to this forum. Like discussing things like this.

In my opinion CoD B Ops for multi player due to full customisation but Brotherhoods campaign is alot better.

Your choice at the end of the day though

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yep - its whatever you want to play - multiplayer or not.

It's a no brainer when that comes in. Also - I think they're both good - though honestly MW2 was done much better than Black Ops (save for the hackers that infest it)

Dear Kianzo,

I have been playing server for a month now and I was wondering how much experience I need to apply for Admin. I am 20 years old and dedicated to the server, I get enjoyment out of protecting and helping others which I think are the qualities an Administrator should have. I would love to Administrate, Build and Code HeroCraft as it is a server I am passionate about. I have made my own small server which I and a friend have administrated and moderated efficiently so we often have 10-30 people online.

(Few Small details)

Game Experience: 1 month of constantly playing!
Forum experience: Little, but becoming more interested
Donated: When I get my next paycheck through I'm going straight to Tier 6
Rep: 1 but that's good for 1 post
Referred: 1 person
Voted: 30 times (practically every day)

Kind regards,

Hard_Pixels

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5
Brotherhood is AC2 pimped-out and refined. If you like AC2, you'll like Brotherhood even more.

If you want to meet people and shoot them to death, probably go with Black Ops.

Either way, you're guaranteed to have fun.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Just sold black ops today to preorder bulletstorm. I suggest you try the demo, and if you dont like bulletstorm, go for assassins creed.

Black ops is a failure compared to mw2, and gets annoying as hell after a month or so playing it.