• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

cloudsora's Application Updated

cloudsora

Dirt
  1. In-game name: cloudsora
  2. Location & Age: MA, USA, 20 (21 in 3 weeks)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): only one other server for removing a diamond mineral block along a railroad (name had something to do with trees)
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a good builder, helper, pvp'er, I know how to trade but running a shop is something I've never tried. I've been playing since 1.0 I know what I'm doing and tend to help those that have at least the basic knowledge but I believe in the teach a man to fish method of helping.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend on another server that shuts down at for 11 hours.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I own all the consoles =_= sadly a Wii too, I'm relaxed for the most part unless someones being really needy or illogical/stupid, but otherwise I tend to be helpful to other players. My computer and connection are both amazing.2011-04-27_14.24.46.pngsomething from a long time ago like 1.4 but I don't often take screenshots of stuff I work on.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Your application looks pretty good, however I can not find any record of this ban you speak of. Could you provide me with a link?

cloudsora

Dirt
Honestly I can't remember the name of the server it was back in 1.4-1.5 and I've played on a lot since then looking for good ones.

cloudsora

Dirt
I tried checking my favorites for a site because I remember there being a vip thing but I can't find it probably because I switched computers since then but I'll be completely honest it was for "griefing diamond" The Minecart Rail floor was IMMACULATE except for one little area near the end which was diamond and I took it and replaced it with smooth stone, no one would ever notice because it looked better that way but I was banned because the admin said I griefed through checking big brother. btw, yes I am a little crazy about aesthetics.

Also I read the entire wiki gameplay and heroes - rpg articles and sub-articles.

cloudsora

Dirt
So I can't find a way to edit my posts which is getting annoying with how many there are but is there any way I can get onto this server?

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Basically this just sounds like a pissed of admin on whatever server you were on. Just follow the rules here and you should be fine. Don't let me down.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.