• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CloakandDagger's Application

Do you think this app is good?

• Total voters
*If you are not a member of the App team, then you shouldn't be posting on my app-its that simple! Instead use the poll*

In-game name:
CloakandDagger

Location & Age:
My timezone is EST and my age is 17.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
I do not have any previous bans but there was a report put on me. http://Ban report on CloakandDagger

Referral(s):
None, but i do have experience with the Herocraft mod-if that counts...Hmm whats that, it doesnt count... oh well.

Reason you should be accepted:-
Should be, "What makes you stick out from all the other apps." I have knowledge of the HeroCraft Plugin (used it while it was in its early stage) Ive played on multiple servers with custom plugins and am quick to learn. This was the most funnest plugin ive ever had to play with but when our server changed ownership the switched to Mcmmo, i am eager, very eager, to get the chance to play with the plugin/mod again.

How did youhear about Herocraft?:
The mod/plugin from the spout forums and a previous server i played on.

*If you are not a member of the App team, then you shouldn't be posting on my app-its that simple! Instead use the poll.*

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
I will vote after this App. is submitted.

Additional Info:

A Screenshot of your skin:
cloak_11.png

Previous servers ive played on: Truzzie.net Shadows of Gazamo (previously, Shadowville) Lord of The Craft, Godcraft, etc.

A little information about yourself: In my spare time i like to play rugby(union) and train myself at Parkour. I have lived in multiple countires and am used to(and enjoy) many different cultures. I am able to speak pennsylvanian dutch(althoug i doubt most of you have any clue what that is...)

Last Words: Well i dont know if i was allowed to edit my App like this, but atleast i made it my own... Anyways if you've read to this point then id like to thank you for taking the time to browse my application and i hope to join HeroCraft soon. If you have not read my app and have simply browsed through willy nilly, then shame on you. Go back to the top of the page and read...all of it.

*If you are not a member of the App team, then you shouldn't be posting on my app-its that simple! Instead use the poll*

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
**Reviewing**

Do you mind re-linking that report as you pasted the link incorrectly?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Don't worry lol I just wanted to check what it was :p
Also that is a dead link

But anyway back to doing my background check

Congratulations! Please check your PM for more information.