• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Cleric's /skill Blessing

What Reagent should the generic +5 Blessing Use?

• 5 gold ingots like the +15 attribute buffs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Lapiz Block

• 1 Water Bottle

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 1 Red 1 Yellow 1 Green 1 Lapiz(blue) 1 Bonemeal(white)

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Other, see response below.

• Total voters

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Cleric is a support class. It is one of the lowest damaging classes on the server.

Cleric is one of the only classes to focus on Heals and Buffs. As such, it has two Attribute Buffs, whereas most classes have one or none. It also has one of those buffs as the unique +5 to all Buff.

Blessing (+5 to all) is a powerful skill because it helps everyone. However it is not as powerful as the +15 Buffs, which are powerful because they help only certain classes a lot.

I am hoping that we will agree on a new reagent for Blessing, since I believe it is different from the other Att Buff skills.

Possible Reagents:
A) 1 Lapiz Block
or
B) 1 Full Water Bottle
or
C) 1 Rose Red (Rose) 1 Dandelion Yellow (Dandelion) 1 Cactus Green (Cactus) 1 Lapiz Blue (Lapiz piece) 1 BoneMeal (Bone)

I think that these 3 ideas offer different feels to the Reagent for Blessing, allowing Cleric to apply the generic Blessing buff cheaply compared to the 5 gold ingot cost of Courage and other Att Buff Skills.

ps: My personal favorite is the 3rd, it uses 2 flowers, a cactus, an ore and a mob drop, the variety seems appropriate for the way that the buff works

Thoughts?

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Water bottle is way to cheap, maybe increase duration of skill and attribute buff to +10 or 15

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
maybe increase...attribute buff to +10 or 15
No. This buff works uniquely already. If it added more than 5 to each attribute it would be too strong and less unique, and would require balancing in the other direction making it cost more to use.